- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cups raw Arborio rice
- 7 cups chicken (or vegetable) broth
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 ½ teaspoons Black Truffle Salt or White Truffle Salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Over medium heat add extra virgin olive oil and butter to a pot.
- Add minced onions and garlic and cook until soft and translucent.
- Then add rice and stir with the oil and butter. Add 1 cup of broth, simmering and stirring constantly until absorbed then add additional broth slowly while simmering over medium heat.
- When the rice is done it should be soft and creamy.
- Add Parmesan cheese, herbs, spinach, and your other favorites along with our White or Black Truffle Salt and serve!
If you make this recipe, let us know what you think in the comment box below!