- 16 oz dried pasta
- Urbani Summer Truffle & Mushroom Sauce
- 16 oz mushrooms button or a mixed variety works great
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp vegan butter (or sub for oil)
- 1 tsp truffle extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme (optional but adds a lot of flavor)
- salt to taste
- Cook your pasta in a pot of boiling water for 10-12 minutes or until soft.
- Once pasta is done cooking, strain and set aside.
- On a separate skillet add garlic, truffle extra virgin olive oil, and Urbani Summer Truffle & Mushroom Sauce and stir until creamy.
- Then add the vegan butter, mushrooms, and lemon juice and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix sauce with pasta, add salt to your liking and a gentle drizzle of truffle extra virgin olive oil with fresh thyme! Enjoy!