Regular price Sale price
Garcia de La Cruz - 4 Pack - Award Winning - Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oils
Why You'll Love it
- Hand blown glass bottles you’ll enjoy using and showcasing on your kitchen counter
- Each single-variety brings a host of tastes and nuances that will make your meals more intense and interesting
- 100% Spanish harvested olives from the outer foothills of the Mountains of Toledo in Spain
- Cold Pressed by Master Miller Garcia de la Cruz
- High natural antioxidant content
- USDA Certified Organic
- Certified Non-GMO
- Arbequina Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (250 ml)
- Taste unique tones of green fruit, almond and apple with medium-low notes of bitter and spicy.
- Great for drizzling over fresh produce, or serving with hard and soft cheeses.
- Cornicabra Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (250 ml)
- Freshly cut grass, citrus fruits such as kiwi and other fruits such as apple.
- Great for great oil for rice dishes and pasta, along with roasted seafood. It is also a tasty oil for dipping with fresh baked bread.
- Hojiblanca Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (250 ml)
- Shades of green fruit, almond and fresh grass with a smooth body of medium-low bitter notes.
- Great for cooking and baking.
- Picual Extra Organic Virgin Olive Oil (250 ml)
- Green fruit, olive leaf, and fig tree with a dense body and moderately bitter notes.
- Great for all purpose cooking
Best by July 2021